Behavioral Analytics API for Video/Audio
Software Engineer$90k – $120k • 0.2% – 2.0%
As the lead software engineer, you'll have the opportunity to own the entire pipeline of our flagship API product. If you are looking to explore the future of machine learning in hiring we’d love to talk.
// What you’ll do:
- Scale our API product on AWS
- Build secure, robust and scalable micro-services for Yobs’ machine learning-powered recruitment platform
- Design, implement, test and deploy new features
- Optimize data pipelines and services
- Be involved in strategy
- Get engineering ownership and a true stake of the company
- Work in a fast-growing startup
Our Tech Stack:
AWS Services, Docker, NodeJS, ExpressJS,
// What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field; or an equivalent experience.
- A passion for developing and delivering a well architected software
- Self-directed, but also work well with other engineers.
- Excited about working for a startup and executing quickly and intentionally.
// Bonus Skills:
- Experience with AWS services (DynamoDB, Batch, ECR, SQS)
- Experience with AI and machine learning is a big plus
- Experience with ReactJS
- Vacation days and time off
- Flexible work hours
Yobs Technologies at a glance
Yobs Technologies focuses on Artificial Intelligence, Recruiting, Predictive Analytics, and Hr Tech. Their company has offices in Los Angeles. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Yobs Technologies has raised $1.01M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2018.