Fast-growing global mobility-sharing platform
Business Development and Sales Associate£25k – £60k • 0.0% – 0.2%
SharingOS is a global mobility sharing platform that provides plug-and-play solutions for the worldwide mobility market. SharingOS offers both hardware (bicycles, scooters, e-bikes, cars etc) and software (apps, fleet management etc) solutions, enabling partners to start their own mobility schemes from scratch.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial business development and sales associate to join our business development team, preferably with 2+ years’ experience in a commercial environment but are also open to recent graduates. The role will be based in London, but with frequent contact with global partners in the Americas and Europe, as well as with the hardware and software team in China.
Passion for the future of mobility is a prerequisite, knowledge of the commercial law is preferred, and an ability and desire to make new connections globally is critical. SharingOS’s differentiation comes from its partner-centric platform, so you must be open minded, and want to work within a cross-culture cross-border environment.
You will be joining a small team and will be expected to hit the ground running. Ideally you will have had experience with managing long-term projects, but the key traits we are looking for are an understanding of the commercial environment, and an ability to communicate clearly and build relationships with global partners.
Specifically, your role will be to:
- Work with and support the business development team
- Participate in meetings with prospectives and existing partners
- Manage existing partner relationships and help to co-ordinate between the - hardware/software teams and global partners
- Project manage new tenders and new scheme launches
What we require:
- 2 + years’ experience in a commercial environment, ideally within business development or relationship management but are also open to recent graduates
- Undergraduate degree in any subject. MBA or postgraduate degrees in law is preferred
- An ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Knowledge of or experience working with commercial law is preferred
- Fluency in foreign languages would be desirable (especially Mandarin Chinese)
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be a part of a leading and growing global mobility company
- A competitive compensation package with a sales incentive scheme
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
$30k – $80k
Plus sales commission
SharingOS at a glance
SharingOS focuses on Transportation, Internet of Things, Mobility, and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in London and Shanghai. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.sharingos.com