An on-demand alternative data team for hundreds of the world's largest investment funds
Sales Executive$90k – $105k • 0.01% – 0.1%
New datasets are being created every day and investors need to incorporate them to remain competitive.
YipitData is the go-to, 100+ person data team for hundreds of the largest hedge funds, mutual funds, pension funds, private equity funds, family offices, sovereign wealth funds, and venture capital funds in the world. We identify, screen, license, clean, and analyze alternative data to help investors answer their key questions.
We're one of Inc’s Best Workplaces - a fast-growing technology company based in NYC, with a strong culture focused on mastery, ownership, and purpose.
About The Role (and Challenges You’ll Be Helping To Solve!):
We are looking to add an experienced Sales Executive to our team who will act as a main growth driver to position YipitData's must-have products within the investment field and close on targeted opportunities.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for effectively managing the whole sales process from the beginning to the end, including qualifying new leads, identifying prospects, creating advocates for our products and constantly assisting them find answers to their key questions by collaborating closely with our research and data product teams.
You Are Likely To Succeed, If:
- You have at least 4 years of experience in subscription sales in a fast-paced environment with a short sales-cycle
- You have a track record of not only meeting, but exceeding sales goals
- You have successfully introduced a complex product (financial preferred but not required) to new customers
- You are a team player and are motivated by the company’s success, not just your own
- You are excited about the integration of data and financial analysis
- With a high EQ, you are sensitive to clients’ needs and quickly develop warm client relationships
- You are resourceful, resilient, and have strong oral and written communication - including great questioning - skills
What We Offer:
- Our compensation package includes equity and highly competitive salary & commission plan
- We care about your personal life and we actually mean it. We offer flexible work hours, unlimited vacation, a generous 401K match, parental leave, team events, a wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page!
*We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. *
The basics & more
Our offer packages come with a competitive salary and stock options. Through our HR platform, you'll get to choose from a variety of health plans at no monthly out-of-pocket premium, dental, vision, 401k match, commuter benefits and more.
Your personal life
We care about it. Seriously. We believe that if your life outside the office is positive and stress free you'll make more impact when you're with us. How do we demonstrate that? We have an open vacation policy (and we mean it), flexible work hours, generous maternity and paternity leave, gym and music service reimbursements, and access to a personal assistant service.
The basics & more
We are a community. We'll help you get to know your coworkers and the company through team lunches 2x a week, company sports teams and frequent events.
YipitData at a glance
YipitData focuses on Financial Services, Analytics, Software, Finance Technology, and Data. Their company has offices in New York City and New York. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, YipitData has raised $7.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2011.