India Fintech & Business Consulting
Graphics Designer₹2L – ₹3L • No equity
About the job
● Generate creatives/ visuals based on requirements for different campaigns
● Handle creatives production and management across all platforms
● Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software/ tools
● Produce engaging and catchy content for regularly scheduled posts on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter to keep our customers hooked
● Design catchy and relevant email campaign newsletters which are sent periodically
● Amend designs after feedback
● Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
● Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (Design/ Fine arts degree preferred)
● Ability to build strong brand identities and communicate the same through creatives
● Understanding of emerging practices and design methodologies
● Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Corel Draw)
● Keen eye for aesthetics and details
● Excellent communication skills
● Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Additional good to have requirements
● Good English content writing skills
● Basic development knowledge to create HTML templates
● Keep abreast of current events and social media activities
Why Dream Live?
At Dream Live, our vision is to create new opportunities for users to showcase their talent and build career in live streaming.
We’re one of the leading brands in Asian market who started celebrity integration, Live Commerce and changed the industry for good. We still remain a small close knit team but now is time for us to expand in overseas market.
If you’re keen on solving complex problems at scale, you want to work in collaborative cross-functional squads, and you value autonomy and accountability, we should talk.
Yindu Business Consulting at a glance
Yindu Business Consulting focuses on Business Services and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Pune. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://goyindu.org