We’re working to change the way wealth is created
Chief Marketing Officer / VP of Marketing
Thank you for your interest in joining the Yieldstreet team! Our mission is to empower people by helping them realize their next level, and we remain committed to supporting our employees, investors, and community during the COVID-19 pandemic. Here are some of the ways we've been responding to the crisis.
About the RoleYieldstreet is hiring a Chief Marketing Officer / VP of Marketing to join our executive team. You will lead and have accountability over the full marketing strategy for a digital investment platform that is changing the investment landscape, including planning, developing, implementing, monitoring and optimizing across all channels. Your responsibilities will include market research, product & brand marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations. You will lead, mentor and develop a high-performing marketing organization while utilizing your creative and strategic mindset to execute effective marketing strategies and unify cross-functional teams towards a common vision. You will have a direct impact on driving Yieldstreet’s revenue goals. This role is a unique blend of being an artist and a scientist.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and innovative marketing leader with a passion for Yieldstreet’s mission of helping investors Realize Their Next Level. You recognize the need for more people to access alternative investments and will lead a world class marketing team to change the way wealth is created and help millions on their path to financial independence.
What you'll do:
- Drive company growth and retention through paid and organic channels while leading the Brand, Content, Consumer Acquisition, Retention, Communications/PR and Investor Success teams
- Listen to the trends of the market and direct the market research and execution efforts of the company accordingly
- Leverage your quantitative skills for efficient user acquisition and growth hacking and qualitative skills to raise brand awareness through storytelling and positioning
- Partner with various stakeholders to communicate and advance the marketing strategy and ensure alignment across functions and with the overall business strategy
- Lead, manage, and mentor a team of marketers. Design a high performing marketing organization to deliver on our investor growth goals and strategic marketing plan.
What you’ll need:
- 15+ years of experience, preferably in B2C marketing and high-growth companies
- Experience leading 15+ person marketing organization while leading and mentoring cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to be based out of our NYC office
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Corporate Communications, Public Relations and Risk Management Experience
- Consumer Brand Experience and the ability to attract millions of consumers cost-effectively while helping drive engagement
- Experience launching multiple brand, consumer products and websites, including content, customer adoptions and subscription sign-ups
- Experience introducing and scaling $100M+ revenue products
- Viral brand creation expertise and proven success with organic customer engagement
- Traditional marketing experience through brand partnership, OOH, guerilla tactics, events, conferences and sponsorship opportunities
- Strong track record of strategically partnering with technical teams to deliver Product Marketing campaigns
- Investing, Wealth Management, Digital wealth, Digital banking, Financial planning or Retirement industry experience
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Mergers and Acquisitions
- Investor Relations or Customer Service exposure
Medical, dental and vision insurance
401k and match
Maternity and paternity leave
Employee stock plan
Weekly catered lunches
YieldStreet at a glance
YieldStreet focuses on Financial Services, Finance, Wealth Management, Invest Online, and Online Marketplaces. Their company has offices in New York City and New York. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, YieldStreet has raised $278.7M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.