Cognitive Engagement Cloud for Enterprises
Enterprise Sales Manager - India (East)
We’re a conversational AI Digital Assistant Platform powering automation for enterprises of great repute like Schlumberger, Tata, Reddoorz, Indigo, MG Motors and more.
We’re a team of 97 makers, who’ve shipped over 100 Digital Assistants. Which converse in over 120 languages with 10M+ daily conversations!
Small team. Big Impact.
We’re looking for an Manager- Enterprise Sales Manager (East India, Nepal & Bangladesh):
We are looking for a Sales Manager who will embark on an exciting journey with us to grow the A.I. enterprise solution business. This role demands excellent communication skills and sales techniques with a customer-oriented mindset.
You will take lead in developing new business leads, managing relationships with our current corporate clients and close target business accounts. The role will require you to work with our clients closely, understand their needs and drive sales growth.
- Meet and exceed sales targets by directly closing target business accounts
- Develop a strong direct touch sales pipeline, focused on the different vertical
- Understand client needs and requirements.
- Drive business meetings in the field.
- Accurate account and pipeline management with professional-level of forecasting.
- Expertly demonstrate value proposition and benefits.
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to close working with the team
Looking for candidates who have:
- 3 to 6 Years of experience in enterprise product (SaaS) sales
- Strong experience developing high impact sales teams in a similar technical environment
- Demonstrable track record achieving sales growth
- Excellent in communication skills and corporate sales techniques
- Curious about latest technologies and are motivated by real-world application of chatbots
- Self-starter who can work independently and learn with the team
Yellow Messenger at a glance
Yellow Messenger focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, B2B, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Yellow Messenger has raised $24M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2020.