Cognitive Engagement Cloud for Enterprises
Site Reliability Engineer
Yellow Messenger is looking for passionate SRE.
- Partner with software engineering teams to ensure the reliability, scalability, and security of YM platform solutions
- Support software engineering teams with various aspects of their application lifecycle that includes:
- their build and release process
- monitoring and observability
- Participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation
- Facilitate deployment of applications in both on-premises, and public cloud environments.
- Debug network and performance issues for multi-tier applications
- Automate and streamline operational tasks and processes
- Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in SRE, DevOps, or similar role
- Programming experience with any of the following languages: Python, Ruby, or Golang
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience providing enterprise Linux based system administration
- Experience with Infrastructure design
- Experience with Configuration Management frameworks
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
Yellow Messenger at a glance
Yellow Messenger focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, B2B, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Yellow Messenger has raised $24M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2020.