Cognitive Engagement Cloud for Enterprises
We are looking for passionalte Engineering manager with the below expertise.
- 7+ years of experience in inspiring and leading technical teams and delivering scalable complex technical products, which includes working in fast-paced startup(s)/product space.
- Fin-Tech and/or AI / NLP domain experience would be highly appreciated, though not required.
- Strong mentorship experience with junior and senior developers in best practices, providing guidance for implementation strategies.
- Hands-on experience in Node.JS / Express.JS / Hapi.js / Koa.js (or any other Web Framework), NoSQL DBs and Relational Database (preferably MySQL / PostgreSQL)
- Strong understanding of systems using real-time interactions (web sockets, long-polling, server-sent events)
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Experience managing multiple services and modules with distributed and scalable systems.
- Experience working in an agile team environment and proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Development experience in Enterprise SaaS product.
- Experience working with clients to understand their requirements and implement optimal solutions
- Proactive outlook for ways to make the solution better
- Willingness to learn new technologies
Would be nice if you have experience in
HTML5, CSS3, Angular.JS or React.js.
Kafka, or other messaging platforms
Microservices and distributed architectures
Yellow Messenger at a glance
Yellow Messenger focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, B2B, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Yellow Messenger has raised $24M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2020.