Cognitive Engagement Cloud for Enterprises
Sr. Manager Public Relations
About Us: We’re a conversational AI Digital Assistant Platform powering automation for enterprises of great repute like Schlumberger, Tata, Reddoorz, Indigo, MG Motors and more.
We’re a team of 97 makers, who’ve shipped over 100 Digital Assistants. Which converse in over 120 languages with 10M+ daily conversations!
Small team. Big Impact.
We’re looking for a Sr. Manager Public Relations:
We are seeking a Sr. Public Relations Manager to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness, and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs. We believe journalist interactions are effective when they’re engaged with regularly and deeply. We’re looking at managing all media reach outs directly (in-house)
- Liasoning with tech journalists across India, SEA, US, and EU
- Coordinating all public relations activities
- Developing a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Keeping journalists up to date with all the major updates in Yellow Messenger
- Working closely with the Product Marketing team to ensure the PR positioning is in line with Product Positioning
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Proven working experience in public relations required. Global agency experience preferred.
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both national and international level
- Strong relationships with both national and international journalists
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
- 5-8 years experience in PR across national and international markets
Yellow Messenger at a glance
Yellow Messenger focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, B2B, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Yellow Messenger has raised $24M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2020.