Cognitive Engagement Cloud for Enterprises
Sales Development Manager₹4L – ₹6L
Job Description for a Sales Development for US Region:
- Identify/ source new opportunities for the sales team through targeted outbound cold calling/ inbound leads.
- Follow up on a high volume of new leads in a rapid manner and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Transition qualified opportunities to the appropriate Sales Specialist for further development and closure.
- Manage a database of leads in CRM (Freshsales), efficiently processing all opportunities, tracking, reporting and maintaining them until they are established in the sales pipeline
- Your mission will be to apply pipeline generation skills to identify and acquire new opportunities in Small and emerging, medium-sized and large enterprises to help grow and develop our presence.
- Become a Yellow Messenger evangelist and champion the innovative power of our solutions. You will work on game-changing ideas, use deep business insight and market knowledge to play a critical role in bringing prospects through the full sales cycle. You will be aligned with a team of Sales Specialists who will depend on you to deliver on core responsibilities.
- 2+ years of experience in lead generation and prospecting role.
- SAAS/B2B background gets an advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be energetic, focused, competitive and driven to your personal success.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Ability to gain access to decision makers and end users via phone.
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
Yellow Messenger at a glance
Yellow Messenger focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, B2B, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Yellow Messenger has raised $24M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2020.