Cognitive Engagement Cloud for Enterprises
Product Marketing Manager
About Us: We’re a conversational AI Digital Assistant Platform powering automation for enterprises of great repute like Schlumberger, Tata, Reddoorz, Indigo, MG Motors and more.
We’re a team of 97 makers, who’ve shipped over 100 Digital Assistants. Which converse in over 120 languages with 10M+ daily conversations!
Small team. Big Impact.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager:
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to own how customers and prospects experience and perceive our offerings. The successful candidate will lead the go to market efforts to drive awareness and adoption of Yellow Messenger’s products and services, including positioning, strategy and execution of key launches and initiatives that push our brand and business forward.
Working closely with the Product and relevant cross functional teams, you will create unique and innovative ways to drive how retail customers view and experience our business products.
Our new PMM will have a strong understanding of SaaS solutions and marketing technologies. She or he will have a passion to go deep into competitive offerings and define where we fit into the overall eco-system and have a demonstrated ability to grasp and distill technical concepts into concise benefits prospective customers will value.
The ideal candidate will be at home in a rapidly growing environment that demands the combination of technical product knowledge, exceptional writing skills, and the ability to interface at multiple levels and across multiple functions in a target organization.
• Define the positioning and messaging for our products and services. Conduct competitor analysis and market research to inform the overall strategic positioning of the product for communication to customers, partners, and market influencers.
• Own product launches. Create awareness and drive adoption of Yellow Messenger technology through content, events, webinars, videos and presentations. Work closely with Product and Content teams to develop and distribute the assets and collateral required for each target platform.
• Own Sales enablement. Develop sales collateral and train the Sales organization on strategic positioning and value proposition of Yellow Messenger technology.
• Create product content and communications to educate customers on new product capabilities and best practices.
• Create Measure what works, what doesn't work, and drive business decisions based on data.
• 4-6 years of product marketing experience with SaaS, mobile, & analytics experience preferred
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Expertise with tools such as HubSpot and Google Analytics
• Start-up experience a plus
Yellow Messenger at a glance
Yellow Messenger focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, B2B, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Yellow Messenger has raised $24M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2020.