Cognitive Engagement Cloud for Enterprises
Product Analyst₹5L – ₹8L
+ Conduct user and market research on your target markets (industries, functions, and/or geographies) including customer challenges, end-user pain points and the typical enterprise landscape.
+ Define specific features (wireframes/specs/etc.) for your target markets - including out of the box features, pre-built integrations, bot personas, conversation flows, etc.
+ Analyse existing implementations and define industry best practices.
+ Work with sales and pre-sales to gather continuous market feedback and refine your product strategy. Enable them through collaterals(Presentations, Explainer Videos, etc.)
+ Own product documentation, community development and training.
+ Work with marketing to drive end to end internal and external communication pertaining to your product
+ Strong analytical background with software tech understanding
+ Objective Thinking - Ability to convert scattered data points into key insights based on customer, user and market research
+ Clear communication - Ability to communicate the product vision (the bigger picture) to sale, marketing, engineering and other teams in a manner that they understand
+ Empathy - Deep understanding of customers and the willingness to turn their key pain points into great product features
+ Love for great products, designs, and user experiences and a deep desire to create the same.
+ Data-driven with a knack for defining, tracking and analyzing metrics.
1. Opportunity to own and drive a large piece of the product with the brightest tech and product minds in Enterprise SaaS.
2. We know PMs love to read - your books/reports and whitepapers are on us.
3. We serve lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
4. Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health insurance for you and your dependents
5. Open vacation policy and flexible holidays and paid maternity leave
6. MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
7. Competitive salary in a startup that is growing at 5X in terms of revenue Year on Year
8. The opportunity to travel and work around the globe with our international clients and a growing number of offices (US, Singapore, Mumbai, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta)
Along with your application on angel.co, please view and complete the assignment at bit.ly/PA_ym
Only applicants who have submitted the assignment will be considered for this role.
Meet your team
Yellow Messenger at a glance
Yellow Messenger focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, B2B, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Yellow Messenger has raised $24M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2020.