Cognitive Engagement Cloud for Enterprises
Pre-Sales Consultant/ Senior Pre-Sales Consultant₹10L – ₹15L
An ideal candidate for this role will be customer-centric and will have an experience of 2 to 7 years in SAAS Presales or Product Management. The candidate is required to have a B.E/MBA qualification.
+ Understand the Yellow Messenger Cognitive Engagement Cloud, its offerings/capabilities and the Problems that these offerings can solve for enterprises in each Industry and each function.
+ Augment Sales team members to identify customer pain points and understand their requirements, business goals
+ Use all your creative juices to design impressive and meaningful solutions using multiple facets like languages, channels, etc.
+ Define product positioning and vision and create collateral content/presentations for techno-functional requirements and present to prospective customers
+ Understand the various backend & frontend systems that can be integrated with YM’s Cognitive engagement cloud
+ Enable the Sales team to help them understand the features of the Product and also to help them achieve the annual revenue targets
+ Maintain and expand client relationships
The candidate will have an added advantage if they satisfy one or more of the below conditions
+ Has the ability to solve complex business problems and concepts and make disciplined decisions based on the available information.
+ Exposure to toolsets (Jira, Confluence or similar tools) across Requirements documentation, conversation design and Quality assurance.
+ Has previously prepared RFPs/RFIs/RFQs
+ Strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with cross-geographical teams
+ Rigour to deliver diffcult projects and ability to thrive under pressure.
+ Has Deep domain knowledge of any one of these domains - Banking, Financial services, Insurance, Retail, Telco, Utilities, Retail, Manufacturing, Education
+ Has worked in Customer locations preferably in Geographies like South East Asia, Europe, South America, North America, Middle East/Africa
+ Has knowledge about Enterprise Architecture
+ Has been part of the India startup environment
+ Has high levels of Diligence/Ownership
+ Has worked on Enterprise chatbot development in the past
1. We serve lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
2. Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
3. Work-from-Home option on approval basis
4. Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health insurance for you and your dependents
5. Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
6. Paid maternity leave
7. MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
8. Competitive salary in a startup that is growing at 5X in terms of revenue Year on Year
9. The opportunity to travel and work around the globe with our international clients/prospects and a growing number of offices (US, Singapore, Mumbai, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta)
10. Work with the brightest minds of SAAS in India and get mentored by wonderful and compassionate leaders like Surender, Shubhi, Abhishek, Anurag, Rajesh, Keshava
Meet your team
Yellow Messenger at a glance
Yellow Messenger focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, B2B, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Yellow Messenger has raised $24M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2020.