UX / UI Designer (or Product Designer)₹10L – ₹17L
As a Product Designer or UX / UI designer, you will work with talented individuals to deliver brilliant experiences. You’ll be joining a team that is very smart and direct. We challenge each other constantly to improve our work and ask hard questions. We love designers who are eager to deliver across the entire design process.
For this role, we'd love you to have:
1. At least 2+ years of hands-on professional experience as a UX / UI Designer, ideally with software or complex web-based applications experience.
2. Strong facilitation and collaboration skills, a flexible and friendly approach to working in teams, and the attitude to always strive for the best outcomes
3. An eye for simple but powerful solutions: you can easily step into the customer's shoes with the enthusiasm to create great experiences
4. Design tools or Education don’t matter to you, you constantly try and learn new tools to improve your own design process.
5. Questioning the norms periodically.
1. Advocate and be the voice of the customers in the Company's product development process.
2. Collaborate with Product Management to influence product strategy and roadmap.
3. Build high fidelity mockups, prototypes by yourself and your team while also utilising your team’s specialised skills to deliver memorable experiences.
4. Maintain production schedule managing expectations for delivery of work from the team.
5. Support your design rationale with data if available, industry heuristics or our own design principles.
6. Work closely with a team of Product Managers to create an intuitive, cohesive and seamless user experience across all products.
On day 1, you will be expected to have:
1. Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, XD and/or Sketch, etc.
2. An online portfolio (Behance/Dribbble etc.)
3. Demonstrated success in delivering SaaS web app designs.
4. Ability to learn new techniques & tools
5. A super quick problem-solving mind
6. Ability to clearly and consistently communicate design intent and rationale
7. Superb attention to detail
What you should bring to this role apart from knowing how to use the tools, is your passion for creating a compelling design, your sense of aesthetics and desire for problem-solving. A desire to improve your team’s effectiveness, a desire to build solutions the right way for the right user. We make serious designs, but we have fun while we do so. Since good design is good business, we want the best people on our team.
MAKE SURE YOU APPLY AFTER YOUR PROFILE IS UPDATED + PORTFOLIO LINKS. WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONTACT YOU TO ASK FOR IT THROUGH OUR PROCESS.
Meet your team
Yellow Messenger at a glance
Yellow Messenger focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, B2B, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Yellow Messenger has raised $24M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2020.