YearEnd | Tax management & optimization for tech and startup employees
Head of Tax & Advisory$75k – $120k
Work with customers to help understand, optimize and file their taxes. Support the Product and Engineering team by reviewing tax calculations and providing input and feedback.
Knowledge And Skill Requirements
- At least 3 years relevant work experience with an accounting firm, including at least 2 years of Private Client experience;
- Experience working with complex tax issues related to equity compensation (ISOs, NSOs, RSUs, tender offers, secondary transactions and mergers and acquisitions)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree required;
- Accounting, Finance, Economics or related degree preferred;
- Advanced credential allowing for client representation before the Internal Revenue Service required (i.e. CPA or JD);
- Strong technical knowledge of complex tax issues;
- Proven leadership and strong organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a natural facilitator;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills; and
- Proficient use of technology including MS Excel.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.