Year13 is an EdTech that helps youth make better decisions about their post-school future
Product Designer - EdTech$60k – $90k • No equity
Create a meaningful difference in the lives of Australian youth by owning the design, development and customer experiences facilitated by Year13’s products. Build and develop the product design process, drive innovation within the organisation and embed best-in-class product and UX practices across the business.
The ideal candidate will have had extensive start-up experience; being part of a scaling start-up or exit highly desirable.
• Lead the cross-functional Product Design process to improve existing products and invent new ones
• Improve the UI and UX of existing products
• Craft pioneering solutions to complex problems faced in the post-education transition space
• Wireframe flows/designs at speed during ideation enable timely reviews and early issue detection
• Undertake user research, identifying customer needs and pain points to identify jobs to be done to inform feature development (both B2C and B2B)
• Develop the design system and process to ensure synchronicity across units and maximise efficiencies
• Challenge existing thinking and bring new product ideas to the table
• Become a specialist in Year13’s products, technology and methodology
• 3+ Years Product Design experience
• 5+ Years UI/UX Design Experience
• Experience with customer interviews and using a data and research driven approach to product design
• Knowledge of and experience wireframing tools for rapid prototyping
• Ability to work with and help devise solutions with Product, Customer, Marketing and Growth teams
• Thrives off change, able to work in a fast paced, agile environment
• Experience in Education and/or Tech highly desirable
• Existing marketing experience desirable
Year13 at a glance
Year13 focuses on Education and Education Technology. Their company has offices in Sydney. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.year13.com.au