We are bringing desktop apps to the web
Software Engineering Devops Intern₹60,000 – ₹60,000 • No equity
Yaoe brings ready to code development environments for the browser with the most popular ide VSCode. We pre-build/pre-configure any and all runtimes/packages/databases that a coder requires for his/her project and provide the workspace.
Here's why you should apply:
Yaoe is democratizing access to development tools/environments by bringing it to the browser and be truly OS/browser agnostic.
About the role:
We are looking for highly motivated Software Engineering Interns to work alongside our small team of kickass engineers and gain invaluable insights on how to build a scalable and high-performance software platform.
The internship is for 4 to 6 months starting now and with outstanding performance can be converted into a full-time position :)
We take internships seriously, and you will have serious mentoring. On top of that, you will be able to see how an ambitious startup rises.
We expect you to:
- Know how to navigate Linux and Git without getting (too) lost
- Have basic coding skills (we don’t expect you to be an expert yet, but you should have solved an interesting problem or two with code already)
- Have worked with any of these JS frameworks; React, Node, Next
It would be really great if you had/are:
- Worked with Docker
- Know about and have tested Kubernetes
- Experience with other programming languages like C++, Python and Go
- Part of your college/university coding clubs
Meet your team
Free snacks and beverages
Career goals grooming
Yaoe at a glance
Yaoe focuses on Productivity Software, Developer Tools, Virtualization, Virtual Desktop, and Cloud Infrastructure. Their company has offices in Bengaluru and Remote. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.