Pre-conception preparation company
Product Lead$100k – $100k • 0.0% – 5.0%
What we’re building
Xandara is a first of its kind pre-conception company that offers nutritional & lifestyle support products to help couples proactively prepare their bodies to conceive.
Currently, 1 in 8 couples struggles to get pregnant. Fertility services comprise a ~$20B global market, growing at a 9% CAGR. This is a large and growing problem and the current solutions are woefully inadequate. Given this, the CDC has called infertility a “public health concern”. In their search for solutions, they found that the best way to reduce infertility is through better pre-conception care. Xandara was built for exactly this purpose.
We help couples prepare for pregnancy like they prepare for every other important milestone (e.g., wedding, career) - with a lot of forethought, planning and support. We have so much more control over our fertility than we’ve been led to believe by well-meaning doctors, friends and media...and we are here to empower couples with the content, tools and support they need to make their conception journeys better.
We recently launched our first beta product and are raising capital to fuel our expansion near-term. This is an exciting time to be in the fertility space. There is a lot of attention and capital being invested in fertility solutions and we are positioning ourselves to be the premier pre-conception company out there.
Xandara is looking for an experienced product leader to develop and execute on a product vision and roadmap that is aligned with the long-term vision of the company. We are building out a digital platform to accompany our first physical product, a subscription-based monthly pre-conception kit for both men and women; this digital platform will enable content, chat and community functions for our users, accompanying and guiding them on their unique journey from pre-conception through pregnancy.
We are looking for someone who can operate with a lot of ambiguity, roll up their sleeves to get things done, wear multiple hats and learn fast / pivot as needed.
This is a leadership role; over time, you will build and lead a team of PM’s and collaborate closely with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, marketers and analysts.
- Design, develop and deploy product roadmap, including initial MVP digital product
- Continuously collect data across the business to guide the team towards data-driven decisions
- Develop hypotheses for A/B testing and optimize our user experience
- Identify and recruit engineering & design talent to execute on product roadmap
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis to continually identify ways to improve our user experience
- Perform user interviews, develop user stories and define acceptance criteria.
- Analyze user behavior via data/analytics and identify opportunities for conversion improvement
- Define and track product metrics to assess performance and suggest improvements or new features
- 5+ years of direct experience in product management where you have delivered multiple successful and innovative products
- Creative problem-solver with excitement to work on cross-functional teams and projects
- Strong quantitative skills (including facility with Excel, dashboarding tools and SQL) and ability to leverage analytical tools to surface valuable insights
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements from a number of sources and build a compelling product vision
- Demonstrated ability to define and track feature success metrics
- Excellent presentation and collaboration skills, ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Capable of balancing user and business needs while remaining flexible in a fast-changing startup environment
- Experience delivering product with local and remote engineering teams
- Bias for action, and test and learn mentality
- Deep understanding of UI/UX design concepts and principles
- Prior small company or start-up experience is a plus
- Interest in the health & wellness space, women’s health or fertility
- Ideally, has experience working with another DTC or e-commerce brand
- Based in the Greater NYC area (will consider remote but must be in the U.S.)