Finding a furnished apartment effortlessly - that’s what we call Housing as a Service
Software Engineer, Full Stack (f/m/d)€50k – €70k
Please note: For this position we can only consider candidates who are already based in Germany or are open to relocating.
At Wunderflats we want everyone to be able to live and work anywhere. We bring together tenants, landlords, and companies on one platform and make renting a furnished apartment as convenient as possible. We are constantly expanding our services into apartment management, different rental periods and even more regions and for that, we are looking for the best engineers to join an incredible team on our mission.
We are growing our product team and are looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer. Our stack is: MongoDB, Node.js, Express and React.
As a Full Stack Engineer at Wunderflats, your tasks will involve the further development of our web frontend and backend. For a typical frontend task, you will create and maintain components written with React. This involves communicating with our REST and GraphQL API and carefully crafting the code so it results in a good-looking, responsive, performant and maintainable web application. On the backend, you will further develop our node and MongoDB-based backend, implement web services, integrate with 3rd-party APIs (including payment services, CRMs, and other housing platforms), improve the quality of our apartment matching algorithm and contribute to the high-level architectural design of our platform.
- … We speak .js — You should too!
- A few years of software development experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages.
- Great problem-solving abilities.
- Familiarity with distributed version control systems such as Git.
- Working proficiency in English.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment.
- Join the best team ever (100 people, healthily growing) with a truly unique employee experience - check our Kununu and Glassdoor score
- We work with Macs. As a Wunderflats developer, you get to choose your own machine. (linux is possible if you manage it yourself)
- A state-of-the-art tech stack
- An easy way to get to work: Our office is centrally located at Alexanderplatz. We also have a flexible home office policy (Due to the current situation, almost the entire team works completely remotely)
- Numerous benefits such as flexible working hours, yoga, football table, PlayStation 4, regular team events and many more.
- You will be provided with cereals, fresh fruits, and drinks.
Let us know where you came across this job offer and send your application to Katharina via email@example.com.