Finding a furnished apartment effortlessly - that’s what we call Housing as a Service
Online Marketing Manager SEA (m/f/d)€40k – €50k • No equity
We at Wunderflats want to enable everyone to be able to live and work anywhere. Imagine you could go anywhere for a couple of months and not worry about how you will find an apartment. Personal and professional development is essential at Wunderflats and we have outlined the role that you will be performing as SEA Manager.
As a SEA Manager at Wunderflats you will be responsible for growing supply and demand with full-funnel marketing on our most important channels, including Google, Display, YouTube and offline marketing. We will rely on you for innovative campaigns and ideas for new channels as well as to optimize existing channels and automate routine processes.
- Take full responsibility for campaign planning, creation (keyword research, structuring the campaign, writing ad copy, extensions), management, and optimization
- Manage our most important marketing channels: Google Ads, Bing Ads, Display, YouTube, Offline from awareness to conversion
- Improve current campaigns and suggest new ideas for winning landlords and renting out apartments
- Share your expertise with other team members (both informally in day-to-day campaign management and formally in presentations & onboarding of new team members)
- Integrate automation into routine processes
- Self-educate in SEA and seek out inspiration for new campaigns or channels
- You have at least 2-5 years of SEA experience
- You are analytical and love to make data-driven decisions
- You are good at prioritizing and can handle multiple projects at once
- You love teamwork but are also able to work independently & fully own your own projects
- You are a good communicator and a quick learner
- You have excellent written and verbal language skills in English and German
- Join the best team ever (110 people, healthily growing) with a truly unique employee experience - check our Kununu score
- Your own MacBook
- An easy way to get to work: Our office is located right at Alexanderplatz (Please note that we are currently working from home to do our part in preventing the coronavirus from spreading)
- Once back in the office, you will be provided with cereals, fresh fruits, and drinks
- Numerous benefits such as flexible working hours, regular team events, German classes, yoga, football table, PlayStation 4 and many more
Then send your CV and a couple of words about you to Yannick via firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know where you found our job ad.