Sales Manager - Kochi₹3.3L – ₹5.4L
Where’s The Food(WTF) is a rapidly growing tech startup based out of Bengaluru that provides innovative tech products for food outlets.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who have a startup mindset and can be the spearhead of our sales team.
This is an incentive-only based job opportunity. Please apply only if you are ok with it.
Here's what you'll do on a day-to-day basis
- Generating leads. Ensure that WTF has the most comprehensive selection of restaurants/cafes by signing up the target merchants quickly and effectively
- This is an on-field role where you are the first in command to onboard merchants on Where's The Food(WTF) platform and help them engage with their audience.
- Manage end-to-end client(owners, managers) sales relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/ invoicing, payment collection
- Build an in-depth understanding of the restaurants in your assigned city across categories and sign up the right set of restaurants to partner with
- Manage and grow long term relationships with the merchants: identify opportunities and take initiatives to grow the business of your accounts
- Innovate and develop strategies to fuel rapid growth.
- Be the face of our company, where's The Food(WTF).
Whom we are looking for/Who fits us:
- People with 0 - 3 years of work experience in sales.
- Experience of working with food tech startups is a plus.
- Someone who comes with a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership
- Ability to function independently, and comfortable working in small teams
- Should be presentable, articulate and be able to multi-task
- Comfortable with ambiguity and flexible work hours.
- Fluency in English would be great. But, should be able to effectively converse easily in English and the local language (Malayalam).
WTF - Where's The Food at a glance
WTF - Where's The Food focuses on SaaS, B2B, and Food Tech. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://wtf.menu