Personalised digital waiter
Backend developer(NodeJS)₹4.8L – ₹6L
• Strong Nodejs experience with knowledge and understanding of ES6/7/8.
• Experience with DevOps.
• Understanding multi-threading concepts.
• Experience with NoSQL Databases.
• Proficiency with code versioning tools, such as Git, Github, Bitbucket.
• Experience working with common project management tools and Agile
• Ingenuity, creativity, drive and determination are a must
Should be able to write web services for the app.
Manage projects from conceptualization, all the way through deployments by collaborating with everyone.
Take initiatives to optimize.
Keep up with the latest trends and tools and keep updating.
Our Tech Stack:
On the backend, we use Node JS, GO
For the frontend, we use React
Nodejs, Mongo DB, Express js, AWS Experience, Experience with mail, and phone authentication.
WTF - Where's The Food at a glance
WTF - Where's The Food focuses on SaaS, B2B, and Food Tech. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://wtf.menu