Personalised digital waiter
Front end developer(React Js/Redux)₹4.8L – ₹6L • 0.1% – 0.5%
- Working experience in React and Redux. (Critical)
- Thorough understanding of HTML, CSS, JS, its quirks and workarounds.
- Knowledge and understanding of latest frontend tooling and tech stack like ES6/7/8, Webpack/Parcel, CSS in JS, SSR, web workers, etc. and/or interest to learn anything & everything web.
- Good understanding of browser fundamentals and SPA performance.
- Cares deeply about clean, maintainable and semantic code, and a passion for delivering a great UI/UX.
- Build web interfaces that are consistent, fast and customizable as per the varying use cases. Create reusable and maintainable Frontend systems and abstractions
- Manage projects from conceptualization, all the way through deployments by collaborating with everyone.
- Take initiatives to optimize, automate, ease processes and developer experience.
- Keep up with the latest tools/trends and try it out, in order to keep the codebase up to date. Bonus:
- Experience with ReactJS and it’s ecosystem
- Prior experience building and maintaining a high performant SaaS webapp
Our Tech Stack:
- On the backend, we use NodeJS
- For the frontend, we use React
Graph Ql, GraphQL/Apollo
WTF - Where's The Food at a glance
WTF - Where's The Food focuses on SaaS, B2B, and Food Tech. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://wtf.menu