Merging Salesforce with Zillow like technology, creating the first B2B & B2C Global Marketplace
WREX (merging Salesforce + Zillow tech) - seeking CFO$100k – $180k • 0.5% – 15.0%
We are currently expanding and exploring the potential for a CFO to assist in building the business, this opportunity will offer the chance to work with an exciting and rapidly expanding AI Proptech start-up with global sights.
The Co-founder will be responsible for growing company services/product/revenue through the successful selling of WREX’s SaaS model to enterprises, global agent to agent platform and creation of partner programs, as well as building the WREX brand by developing a clearly differentiated brand positioning,
implementing integrated sales and strategy plans for all offerings under the firm’s product portfolio. Creating new product offerings and structuring sales funnels to help expand WREX’s market.
• Develop the comprehensive fund raising strategy for the Company, and enhance our strategic partner relationships.
• Work with CEO to define a clear path to success and position WREX for funding and acquisition.
• Work with our strategic partners to align our strategic goals with their expectations.
• Define and report the key operating metrics of the Company(ies), including Customer Acquisition Costs (CAC), Lifetime Value (LTV), Net Revenue Retention (NRR), etc. Develop strategies for onboarding strategic partners.
• Identify new talent and supervise, develop, and mentor the team members across the organization.
• Serve as trusted advisor, industry thought-leader and influencer to management and partners.
• Establish controls within the organization to ensure proper governance and operational effectiveness.
• From financial business background MBA or JP Morgan, PwC, etc is preferrable.
• Having held a VP or SVP position for a corporate such as: CBRE, JLL, Realogy, Knight Frank, Etc would be a bonus.
• Experience leading, managing and scaling companies.
• Experience managing board and investor relations with private, VC and strategic investors.
• Minimum 15 years progressive work experience, CPA preferred
• Strong communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with all areas and levels of the company.
What you get back:
- CFO with Co-founder status for a leading Proptech company.
- An equity stake in the company with a valuation of £3.5m pre money. (Depending on experience and involvement with the company we would increase or decrease equity accordingly) Salary provided upon close of Seed round which is imminent.
- Pushing the Enterprise SaaS AI boundaries, seeing the company grow globally becoming a mainstream name within the real estate industry
- Rapid growth with the company through its global expansion
- Mirroring the tech model and expanding into multiple markets such as: Rentals, Transportation and hotels
- Pivot into a big data company and exit within 5 years via IPO or trade sale
- Be apart of a disruptive Proptech model which is looking to redefine the industry as we know it.
WREX = Salesforce + Zillow tech combined at a glance
WREX = Salesforce + Zillow tech combined focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Real Estate, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, California, San Diego, and London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, WREX = Salesforce + Zillow tech combined has raised $100K of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2017 at a valuation of $1.75M.