Make maintaining your car hassle free
Quality Assurance (QA) Automation Engineer
Quality Assurance (QA) Automation Engineer
We are looking for an exceptional Quality Assurance Automation Engineer in our Bengaluru Office. We, Wrench, Inc, are the fastest growing mobile mechanic service in the United States, and now expanding in India. We want you to be part of our team and make an impact. Let’s make history together and have fun while making it.
At Wrench, be part of our team that is disrupting the automotive industry by building intelligent Consumer and Fleet products, solving highly complex last-mile logistical problems involving vehicle service and maintenance, diagnostics, parts, technician scheduling, fixed pricing and services automation. Help us invent technologies that make vehicle care hassle free, intuitive, intelligent and data driven. When we say we’re doing something different and you can make an impact, we mean it. The global automotive repair and maintenance service market is anticipated to be valued at US $441.3 Billion, projected to expand at a CAGR of 4.6%, to exceed US $750 Billion in the coming decade. Wrench has recently completed a Series C round of funding to fuel our aggressive growth and expansion efforts. In just 3 years Wrench now provides services in more than 20 major markets across the United States and is growing rapidly.
Today, our front-end working environment is Angular, AngularJS, and Ionic for a pair of hybrid mobile apps and a pair of web applications. We are considering new front-end technologies such as React and React Native. Our front-end testing automation currently consists of Cypress, Backstop JS and Jenkins. We also have a full suite of JUnit tests for our backend web services running on Java/Tomcat/MySQL. We are expanding globally, and we have many immediate openings in our Bengaluru office, and want you to also attract like-minded problem-solvers.
We believe in innovation. We believe in Quality. We believe in Transparency. We believe in Teamwork.
We are looking for a self-starting and motivated QA engineer with a proven track record in rapidly delivering well tested web and mobile applications. You are versatile and enthusiastic about taking on challenges and passionate about implementing elegant solutions. You share this enthusiasm and passion with the team in various ways including daily stand-ups and regular demos of completed work and new ideas.
You are a fast, proficient, and passionate individual with an eye for quality, data-orientation, and detail. You promote automation. You are a very good communicator, a strong team player and inspiration to your team. You deliver results, with a strong bias for action and delivering results. You are someone who love challenges, finding innovative solutions and ready to perform out of the gate.
- Develop and execute detailed test strategies and perform ad-hoc testing
- Write and maintain tests for cross platform mobile apps
- Write and maintain Cypress tests for Angular applications
- Learn new and emerging technologies
- Integrate tests with CI/CD processes
- Create and automate jobs in Jenkins
- Write bash scripts for automation
- Use knowledge of QA best practices to improve processes
- Be part of an engineering team in an agile environment
- 2-3 years software QA experience
- Fluency in at least one high-level programming language (Java) desired
- Experience with RDBM development, experience with SQL
- Knowledge of the Angular framework
- Demonstrated experience creating and maintaining test automation frameworks and libraries
- Experience with automated testing tools: Cypress framework (preferred) / Selenium
- Experience with CI/CD processes, especially Jenkins
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux Environments
Nice to Have
- Knowledge about any type of Vehicles, in any shape and form.
- Hands on experience of using React or other than UI/UX frameworks
- Passion for delivering high quality software
- Becoming a member of a cohesive team and making key contributions
- Driven to implement scalable solutions and set standards
- Passion for making an impact. Globally
If you’re driven, a self-starter, problem-solver, work hard and play hard, and have a can-do attitude, we want to talk to you. Now. For more info go to our site at: wrench.co.in
Wrench is an equal-opportunity employer.