Unlocking life insurance to provide for the aging world
Marketing & Growth Lead$70k – $100k • 1.0% – 8.0%
We’re looking for a Marketing & Growth Lead to join Worthright’s founding team.
Worthright is a FinTech company innovating at the intersection of senior care, retirement and insurance. Our vision is to offer financial opportunities for families they did not know existed. We do this by unlocking the fair value of an existing life insurance policy to help pay for retirement and healthcare costs.
As our marketing and growth lead, you will enhance and execute our go-to-market strategy and positioning, conduct customer and partner evaluation to identify new opportunities for growth, and own the responsibility of driving growth of the Worthright suite of products.
Why now is an exciting time to join
- Life Insurance is one of the oldest, least-disrupted industries in the world until now
- 3 of 5 families are caring for a child and an aging parent - yet no one is building creative ways for them to find or pay for that care
- We are seeing strong inbound interest from large institutional investors as well as some of the nation’s top senior care providers
We operate by our values. We expect you to also
Practicality over perfection: Ask yourself what you can progress in a day - and create and launch experiments with that velocity. Being wrong is expected, as is generating learnings that can inform our collective future.
Own your superpower: You’re a master of your domain - methods and tools for engaging and tracking interactions with stakeholders throughout the funnel and across channels: and doing so with grace and speed.
We exist to serve: You believe that our customers are the fundamental and most important reason behind what we do; growth effort is a way of reaching more people who could benefit from our solution.
We are outcomes driven
- In the first 30 days, create and run at least two customer or partner acquisition experiments with conclusive results to inform future go-to-market opportunities.
- In the first 60 days, develop and execute the acquisition funnel for a single service provider that delivers consistent and predictable pipeline of insurance policy referrals
- In the first 90 days, you’ll develop a multi-channel, performance driven plan to grow adoption and reach of our core product offering. You’ll keep a central focus on speaking with more families than the week before while delivering a great experience.
- In concert with the founding team, you will execute on new growth opportunities through experiments and partnerships within the broader aging, retirement and insurance markets to deliver a consistent volume of family referrals
Besides what you do, we’d also like to talk about how you do
- You value evidence over opinion - you use experimentation and MVPs to gather evidence which proves or disproves assumptions our company has
- You’re persistent: you demonstrate tenacity and a willingness to go the distance to get something done, even with uncertainty or missing information
- You’re self-directed: you act without being told what to do, bring new ideas to the company, you’re able to manage up and also ask for help
- You’re flexible and adaptable: you adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions, cope effectively with complexity, uncertainty, and rapid change
- You’re calm under pressure: you maintain stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress; you know when to ask for help, delegate, and say no.
We’re an early-stage company so compensation is commensurate with our size and level of maturity. You’re joining Worthright today, not because of the immense salary you’ll take home, but instead, for the impact you’ll have on thousands of families, the work you’ll design on a daily basis and the control and autonomy you’ll have on your place in a growing company.
Our Marketing & Growth Lead is be a critical part of the company - earning an annual salary of $70k - $100k, and offered a sizable equity grant (1-8%). We are open to part-time or creative work scheduling to start, and are a remote-first company with benefits to match.