Reducing injuries, costs, and inefficiencies for frontline workforces
Worklete is seeking a part-time contract coach. As a member of the Worklete team, you will be an integral part of our train-the-trainer “Champion Certification” seminar, which is the backbone of our program. As a part of our training staff, you, along with another Worklete coach, will travel to client sites and implement our full day training to a variety of clients in different industries, such as intermodal trucking, warehousing and logistics, beverage distribution, and utilities. As a coach, you will join the Worklete training staff, a highly experienced group that comes from a diverse range of athletic backgrounds. Most team members have 5-10 years of formal experience and are highly respected in their own field. They are dedicated to the craft of coaching and to Worklete’s vision and core focus. At Worklete, we recognize there is no single best way to teach anything. We value input from our coaches and are always striving to improve upon what we teach.
- Travel, locally or remotely, to client sites to assist in conducting our full day seminar
- Teach a group of up to 30+ company associates: (1) the fundamentals of human movement, (2) how to apply these movement fundamentals to their specific job tasks (3) and the necessary coaching skills needed to be able to lead their co-workers or employees through Worklete in-person trainings
- Partake in separate classroom sessions where you will be responsible for delivering Powerpoint presentations and/or leading the group in classroom instruction
- 3+ years of full-time coaching experience in a strength & conditioning, CrossFit, or related fitness or movement discipline
- Experience leading large groups (30+ people); can keep the group engaged and on task
- Have a strong grasp of human movement mechanics
- Able to practice positive, motivating and effective communication skills clearly and professionally with all levels of an organization; from management down to front line employees
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills; experience giving presentations in Powerpoint or Keynote is a plus
- Can engage and relate to clients from diverse backgrounds
- Excited to travel around the United States and work outside of a gym setting
- Eager to expand your knowledge and coaching skills
- Draw deep satisfaction from helping people.
- Bilingual abilities are a plus
What We Offer
- Generous pay
- Flexible work schedule
- Chance to travel
- Work with people like yourself – talented, thoughtful, and passionate
- Access to world-class advisor and investor network
- Purposeful work for a company that is doing well by doing good
Worklete reduces musculoskeletal injuries in frontline workers by 53% on average, saving our customers millions of dollars a year in injury-related costs. Its mobile-ready platform builds safe habits over time, strengthening safety culture while improving operational efficiency. Founded in 2015, Worklete’s customers include Nestlé Waters, Penske Logistics, and Hub Group Trucking.
Worklete is headquartered in San Francisco and is backed by Trinity Ventures, Launch Capital, RiverPark Ventures, and Kapor Capital. To learn more, visit worklete.com.
Worklete is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Worklete at a glance
Worklete focuses on Healthcare, Corporate Wellness, Health and Wellness, and Digital Health. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Worklete has raised $7.875M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2018.