Re-imagine your business and get the most collaborative platform for your enterprise
Sr. Enterprise Field Marketing Manager
Title: Enterprise Field Marketing Manager
Reports to: Director, Field Marketing
Location: Remote - Boston, Philadelphia, Northern Virginia
Workfront is the work management application platform for the enterprise, helping people do their best work so companies can thrive in a digital world. Workfront is built for people, effortlessly connecting teams and easily integrating into existing applications and systems. The ability to see, measure, and analyze critical factors such as resources, outcomes, and priorities keeps everyone on the same page, with a clear understanding of why their work matters.
The Marketing team actively engages and acts as a single source of truth for our customers. The single most important thing Marketing can do is to win, retain, and grow customers in our target market.
Workfront, the leading provider of cloud-based enterprise work management solutions, is looking for the brightest minds in the industry to join our team of dynamic and passionate field marketers. Workfront is seeking an Enterprise Field Marketing Manager who will be responsible for creating and driving integrated, high-value marketing programs that create pipeline, customer engagement and brand awareness through multiple channels for Enterprise accounts. This position reports to the Director of Field Marketing.
- As a trusted-advisor to sales, you understand territory pipeline mix, design and implement integrated marketing programs that result in AQL’s and SQO’s to drive new customers logos and new business with existing customers.
- Actively manage the regional funnel. Deploy creative solutions and tactics to increase in-region pipeline performance.
- Develop and execute lead generation plan for assigned territory.
- Collaborate with the marketing events and customer advocacy teams to ensure the success of Workfront’s national trade shows and events.
- Develop and communicate plans to sales and key stakeholders.
- Incorporate a variety of tactics into marketing programs, including curated and industry events, sponsorships, and ABM tactics.
- Engage and manage outside vendors.
- Successfully manage in-region marketing budget and measure programs for success.
- Ensure lead uploads and execute programs with excellence.
- Must thrive in a collaborative environment in parallel with working independently.
- We are searching for someone who is proactive and collaborative. You get things done, and you do it right- meaning you live and reflect Workfront’s company values.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Economics or a related discipline
- Minimum 4+ years experience in a field marketing, event marketing or campaign marketing role within the enterprise software industry
- Email marketing experience a plus (Marketo, HubSpot, Eloqua, or similar)
- Knowledge of best practices in B2B field marketing and demand generation
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed goals
- Ability to think strategically but also have exceptional attention to detail
- Analytical capability to determine program effectiveness, ROI, forecasting
- Superior written and interpersonal communication skills
- Confident, positive, energetic, and professional attitude
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, problem solve and manage competing demands in a fast-paced environment
Medical, dental, & vision
Enjoy awesome coverage for yourself and your family. We aim to keep your costs low and your benefits high.
You’ll love working here, but you won’t want to stay forever. Our generous 401K match will help you retire in style.
Paid maternity/paternity leave
Workfront provides 12 weeks paid leave for moms (and $2,000 maternity bonus) and 3 weeks for dads. Workfront will also reimburse up to $7,000 in adoption costs.
Everyone is a winner
At Workfront, all full-time employees receive shares that vest over time. We invest in you because we believe in your value.
We expect you to get your work done, and then get out of the office as often as you need to.
Learn and grow on the job through company-sponsored conferences, training, certifications and tuition reimbursement.
Cell phone reimbursement
We know you’re using your phone to check your work email from home, so we’ll help you pay for it.
Workfront at a glance
Workfront focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Information Technology, Project Management, and Professional Services. Their company has offices in Lehi. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Workfront has raised $375M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2019.