Re-imagine your business and get the most collaborative platform for your enterprise
Product Manager- Analytics & Machine Learning
Workfront is the work management application platform for the enterprise, helping people do their best work so companies can thrive in a digital world. Workfront is built for people, effortlessly connecting teams and easily integrating into existing applications and systems. The ability to see, measure, and analyse critical factors such as resources, outcomes, and priorities keeps everyone on the same page, with a clear understanding of why their work matters.
Role Purpose: As the Product Manager for back end data strategy work, and Machine Learning/AI strategy team (The Measure Portfolio) at Workfront is redefining the experience of work and technology’s role in it. Leveraging strategy, experience, data science, and technology, we are working to help solve some of the biggest challenges with the execution, measurement, and strategic planning of work. We are looking for a Product Manager who can help us define our machine learning strategy in the context of helping our customers answer strategic questions about their work. Define end-to-end metrics that represent successful work, strategy, and resource management. Build those metrics and insights back into the platform in a consumable and strategic way. Your work will change the way work is done.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with the Director of Product Management for Workfront to develop a product analytics roadmap and vision
- Manage the product, project, and technical roadmap for analytics, data modeling, and machine learning with a focus on iterative delivery and success
- Influence engineering teams to drive instrumentation best practices into all product initiatives, especially tied to the data architecture requirements that enable our product requirements
- Extend measurement and analytics to enable behavior-driven customization and personalization of the user experience
- Lead machine learning best practices for Workfront
- Collaborate with other Workfront teams to promote cross-team technology and data sharing
- Prioritize what must be done versus what could be done.
- Interact with customers as often as possible—through user interviews, user testing, phone calls, and wherever else you can find them—to understand unspoken, unmet needs.
- Work with other product managers and business stakeholders to articulate and coordinate your product strategy and features.
- You will stay ahead of the curve by helping define the strategy and future of our broader front-end system and balancing that with delivering value today.
- You’ll help usher our product towards WCAG 2.0 AA compliance to enable service to a broader workforce.
- You’ll work closely with our designers to manage and innovate on our global design system
What You Need To Succeed
- Bachelor's degree or higher; or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of product management in software development.
- Demonstrated success in building SaaS based products and features
- Familiarity with machine learning modeling workflows and algorithms
- Familiarity with machine learning platforms: TensorFlow, PyTorch, SKLearn
- Knowledge of big data systems: Spark, Flink, Beam
- Experience with Distributed Systems
- Knowledge of TFX, XGBoost, Amazon Web Services, AWS Sagemaker
- Strong analytical capability with experience in data modeling and analysis
- Technical aptitude and ability to rapidly learn and adapt to changing systems
- Highly analytical with an ability to make decisions using both quantitative and qualitative data
- Experience conducting end user/customer/partner/developer interviews
- Strong communication and presentation skills; able to convince executives, partners, and users/customers.
- Ability to operate and thrive in highly ambiguous and autonomous environments with a knack of creating clarity
- You appreciate work / life balance but understand when it’s time to buckle-up and get work done.
Big Bonuses (Any one)
- You have startup experience with an enterprise software offering
- You’ve worked on building or managing platform-wide components
- You’ve worked on or have built features powered by machine learning
- You have experience in front-end engineering
Individuals seeking employment at Workfront are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Workfront is not accepting unsolicited assistance from recruitment agencies for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by recruitment agencies to any employee at Workfront via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Workfront. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Workfront as a result of the referral or through other means.
Medical, dental, & vision
Enjoy awesome coverage for yourself and your family. We aim to keep your costs low and your benefits high.
You’ll love working here, but you won’t want to stay forever. Our generous 401K match will help you retire in style.
Paid maternity/paternity leave
Workfront provides 12 weeks paid leave for moms (and $2,000 maternity bonus) and 3 weeks for dads. Workfront will also reimburse up to $7,000 in adoption costs.
Everyone is a winner
At Workfront, all full-time employees receive shares that vest over time. We invest in you because we believe in your value.
We expect you to get your work done, and then get out of the office as often as you need to.
Learn and grow on the job through company-sponsored conferences, training, certifications and tuition reimbursement.
Cell phone reimbursement
We know you’re using your phone to check your work email from home, so we’ll help you pay for it.
Workfront at a glance
Workfront focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Information Technology, Project Management, and Professional Services. Their company has offices in Lehi. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Workfront has raised $375M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2019.