Re-imagine your business and get the most collaborative platform for your enterprise
Senior Customer Success Manager
Title: Senior Customer Success Manager
Reports to: Senior Manager, Customer Success
Location: Remote East or Remote Central
Workfront is the work management application platform for the enterprise, helping people do their best work so companies can thrive in a digital world. Workfront is built for people, effortlessly connecting teams and easily integrating into existing applications and systems. The ability to see, measure, and analyze critical factors such as resources, outcomes, and priorities keeps everyone on the same page, with a clear understanding of why their work matters.
Are you passionate about transforming the way some of the world’s largest brands work?
Do you thrive on making a difference?
The Senior Customer Success Manager role is an essential component of our growing Customer Experience organization that focuses on building long-term strategic relationships with our customers and ensures they realize the full value from their investment with Workfront. The CSM choreographs a customer experience that reflects our core value of “Obsess over Customers”.
Joining our CSM team means you will serve as a customer advocate, often functioning as a liaison between our customers and all internal Workfront teams. You ensure that needs and/or requirements considered critical to the success of these customers are communicated and managed throughout the Workfront organization.
The Customer Experience team serves as a customer advocate, often functioning as a liaison between our customers and all internal Workfront teams. The single most important thing the Customer Experience team can do is create wildly successful customers that realize the full value of their investment.
What You Will Do
- Manage a portfolio of Workfront’s largest customers
- Drive renewal and retention of Workfront customers
- Engage regularly with customers to evaluate needs and direction
- Present regular Executive Business Reviews
- Be an expert on the customer’s Workfront deployment and the go-to person for their business needs
- Educate customers on the value they can generate from the power of their Workfront solution
- Continually assess, document, and analyze customer progress toward stated goals and results
- Facilitate relationships across various customer teams, brands, and/or departments to further strengthen Workfront’s partnership
- Ensure account issues are resolved quickly, leveraging resources from across the company as needed
- Ensure customers employ best practices and their Workfront solution is optimized for maximum value
- Present Workfront’s product roadmaps with emphasis on features most relevant to each customer Gather customer product feedback and communicate with product management to shape product roadmap development
Desired Competencies and Experience
- 5+ years experience implementing software applications and/or providing strategic advisory services and account management services
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, sales and marketing experts
- Excellent organization, project management, time management, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Strong understanding of business processes and their implementation into enterprise applications
- Willingness to 'roll up one's sleeves' and assist wherever needed
- Team player who will innovate to continue improving the way Workfront serves its customers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business or related field
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Background
- Account Management experience
- Business process management experience and expertise
- Experience with cloud-based/SaaS solution offerings
To us, the Workfront values are more than just words on a wall; they best describe who we are and how we get our work done.
- Do great work; Commit to excellence. Think big. Boldly innovate.
- Obsess over customers; Act with urgency, because sometimes later becomes never.
- Win together; Without customers, we don’t exist.
- Finish strong; Individuals win occasionally, but teams win consistently.
On top of a competitive salary with great reward, we also throw in unlimited paid time off and the opportunity to work in a ﬂexible and inclusive work environment. With a leadership team that listens and has your personal development and success at the forefront, we will be supporting and inspiring you to be the best!
At Workfront, we pride ourselves by putting our employees at the forefront of our ethos, alongside a product we believe to be the best on the market. We fully support and develop our employees in both work and personal life.
Individuals seeking employment at Workfront are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Medical, dental, & vision
Enjoy awesome coverage for yourself and your family. We aim to keep your costs low and your benefits high.
You’ll love working here, but you won’t want to stay forever. Our generous 401K match will help you retire in style.
Paid maternity/paternity leave
Workfront provides 12 weeks paid leave for moms (and $2,000 maternity bonus) and 3 weeks for dads. Workfront will also reimburse up to $7,000 in adoption costs.
Everyone is a winner
At Workfront, all full-time employees receive shares that vest over time. We invest in you because we believe in your value.
We expect you to get your work done, and then get out of the office as often as you need to.
Learn and grow on the job through company-sponsored conferences, training, certifications and tuition reimbursement.
Cell phone reimbursement
We know you’re using your phone to check your work email from home, so we’ll help you pay for it.
Workfront at a glance
Workfront focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Information Technology, Project Management, and Professional Services. Their company has offices in Lehi. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Workfront has raised $375M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2019.