Re-imagine your business and get the most collaborative platform for your enterprise
Enterprise Account Executive
Title: Account Executive, Enterprise
Workfront is the work management application platform for the enterprise, helping people do their best work so companies can thrive in a digital world. Workfront is built for people, effortlessly connecting teams and easily integrating into existing applications and systems. The ability to see, measure, and analyse critical factors such as resources, outcomes, and priorities keeps everyone on the same page, with a clear understanding of why their work matters.
We are seeking an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to join our team who will be responsible for driving net new revenue as well as expanding existing customer relationships within an assigned territory. The ideal candidate will be an energetic, driven individual with a “hunter” mentality who will take ownership of a territory to drive significant growth. Successful candidates will have a demonstrated track record of overachievement from closing complex enterprise deals.
What You Will Do
- Formulate and execute a sales strategy within the assigned territory, deliver pipeline development, acquire new customers and grow revenue;
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual quotas;
- Work closely with the Workfront ecosystem (internally and externally) to develop a vision and plan for the territory;
- Serve as a trusted advisor to understand your customer’s desired business outcomes and propose appropriate work management / transformation strategies to ensure success;
- Sell a complete solution of software, services and support to ensure customer success;
- Work with field marketing to drive awareness and attendance for webinars, seminars, trade shows and other marketing related events;
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities;
- Acquire and integrate industry and geographic knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, and competitors; and
- Invest in your personal, professional and financial development to achieve greater sales skills and product knowledge through self-study and the Workfront professional development process.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of solution sales experience selling CRM, ERP, HCM or similar business applications to large, complex organizations (SaaS experience preferred)
- Knowledge of marketing operations, resource management, project management and portfolio management market spaces, competitors and related industries (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to sell enterprise solutions in a 100% remote environment through strong digital selling skills including effective written communication, social selling, and engaging online presentations.
- Discipline – skill in managing time and resources and a sound approach to qualifying opportunities are essential
- Minimum – BS or BA degree (MBA is a plus)
- Must live in the Northeast. Preferably Greater New York City area
- May require to travel up to 40% depending upon the pandemic situation
To us, the Workfront values are more than just words on a wall; they best describe who we are and how we get our work done.
- Do great work; Commit to excellence. Think big. Boldly innovate.
- Obsess over customers; Act with urgency, because sometimes later becomes never.
- Win together; Without customers, we don’t exist.
- Finish strong; Individuals win occasionally, but teams win consistently.
On top of a competitive salary with great reward, we also throw in unlimited paid time off and the opportunity to work in a ﬂexible and inclusive work environment. With a leadership team that listens and has your personal development and success at the forefront, we will be supporting and inspiring you to be the best!
At Workfront, we pride ourselves by putting our employees at the forefront of our ethos, alongside a product we believe to be the best on the market. We fully support and develop our employees in both work and personal life.
Medical, dental, & vision
Enjoy awesome coverage for yourself and your family. We aim to keep your costs low and your benefits high.
You’ll love working here, but you won’t want to stay forever. Our generous 401K match will help you retire in style.
Paid maternity/paternity leave
Workfront provides 12 weeks paid leave for moms (and $2,000 maternity bonus) and 3 weeks for dads. Workfront will also reimburse up to $7,000 in adoption costs.
Everyone is a winner
At Workfront, all full-time employees receive shares that vest over time. We invest in you because we believe in your value.
We expect you to get your work done, and then get out of the office as often as you need to.
Learn and grow on the job through company-sponsored conferences, training, certifications and tuition reimbursement.
Cell phone reimbursement
We know you’re using your phone to check your work email from home, so we’ll help you pay for it.
Workfront at a glance
Workfront focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Information Technology, Project Management, and Professional Services. Their company has offices in Lehi. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Workfront has raised $375M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2019.