A young & passionate recruitment agency hiring across Europe
Consultant Big Data
You have 2-5 years of experience as a consultant in an IT consulting firm or as an Architect in an ESN or a large company. You want to boost your career and ready to take operational responsibilities, even hierarchical.
As a Big Data Architecture Consultant, you need to have strong skills and expertise in areas such as:
1. Big data architectures (Kappa, Lambda, Reactive, SMACK …).
2. Technological solutions (Hadoop, NoSQL DBMS, Kafka, Spark …).
3. Development tools (Hive, Pig, Python, Scala …).
4. Operating and supervisory environments (Ambari Oozie, Zookepeer …).
5. Ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in both French and
6. Taste for collaborative work and the predisposition to share knowledge with
7. Flexible for trips in the provinces and abroad may be necessary depending
on the missions that will be entrusted to you.
Work Situation at a glance
Work Situation focuses on Machine Learning, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Technology, and Web Development. Their company has offices in Netherlands and Amsterdam-Noord. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://worksituation.com/