A young & passionate recruitment agency hiring across Europe
Senior Full Stack Web Developer (Ruby)
We’re looking for someone to join us as a Senior (Ruby) Full Stack Web Developer. This is a brilliant opportunity to immerse yourself in the world of luxury eCommerce, and to help grow a brand with international ambitions. You’ll be reporting directly to our CTO.
1. Building responsive front-end user experiences that work cross-device using well
2. Building robust back-end infrastructure using Ruby as part of our proprietary
3. Working with our product and marketing teams to ensure continual web platform
4. Ensuring best practice in both testing and engineering work, and contributing to the
growth and evolution of our platform architecture.
5. Lead and take part in decisions related to new product features and how we
undertake these projects.
6. Building out automated solutions for scalability both on our platform and as part of our
wider internal operations function.
What you’ll need?
- More than 5 years experience as a full stack engineer.
- Experience building and testing responsive and robust UIs.
- Experience with database management and Heroku / AWS.
- A broad knowledge of the web platform in its entirety (HTTPS, web security and
- Great communication skills with evidence of success working with both designers and
- Extensive knowledge of web frameworks and performance.
- Experience working on eCommerce and/or marketplace infrastructure projects.
Work Situation at a glance
Work Situation focuses on Machine Learning, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Technology, and Web Development. Their company has offices in Netherlands and Amsterdam-Noord. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://worksituation.com/