Centralised Video Production. Global Reach
Business Development Executive£25k – £50k
Joining a small, ambitious team you will be equipped with a market leading proposition and a highly effective sales development process. We’re currently working with over 150 Global brands, and are looking for high performing individuals who can help propel us to our next phase of growth:
Key responsibilities and objectives –
– Build a multi £M pipeline of video production opportunities with Global travel and technology brands
– Engage with key decision makers, overcome objections and confirm discovery calls with the sales team.
– Obtain a monthly and quarterly individual pipeline and meetings quota in-line with business growth objectives.
The candidate –
– Smart, tenacious, and persistent – you’re comfortable in overcoming objections and goal orientated.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage with a sophisticated c-level audience.
– Highly organised and methodical in your approach, with the ability to ruthlessly prioritise your time.
– A fast learner who can quickly get up to speed with online tools such as SalesForce and Outreach.
– Ambitious, hunter mentality – you thrive off identifying and connecting with new prospects.
– Minimum 3 years experience in a quota attaining sales, or sales development role – ideally selling marketing solutions at an Enterprise level.
This is a junior to mid-level position offering a flexible remuneration package based upon experience. Remuneration will consist of a competitive basic salary and uncapped monthly bonus.
NOTE – We will only review applications that include a recent resume.
Wooshii at a glance
Wooshii focuses on Digital Media, Video, Content, and Online Video Advertising. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, London, and Vilnius. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Wooshii has raised $5.38M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2019.