WoodFlake reveals a diverse profile and shared businesses
Strategic Marketing and Industry RelationsNo salary • No equity
-Using various software applications, such as spreadsheets, relational databases to assemble, manipulate and/or format data and/or reports.
- Understanding of communication tools and techniques and how these can best be leveraged across platforms.
- Prepare content dockets for sourcing and applying to industry-specific/CSR awards & recognition.
- Identify clients/offshore clients/business associates for various businesses of the company, generate lead and subsequent follow-ups.
- Develop a personalized communication strategy and Include persuasive 'call-to-actions' in advertisements and promotions.
- Coordinate, attend and represent the company in a marketing communications role for industry events, trade fairs, and user groups.
- Experience building email campaigns, analyzing key campaign metrics, and developing a strategy for lifecycle email nurture campaigns.
- Discover sales opportunities through consumer research.
- Monitor competition within the assigned region.
-Working with each team to create and send one email broadcast per month around content ideas and key jobs
-Identify customers' needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
-Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential market.
-Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives.
WoodFlake Business Solutions and Retail at a glance
WoodFlake Business Solutions and Retail focuses on SaaS, Real Estate, B2B, Consulting, and Market Research. Their company has offices in India and Ohio. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://woodflake.com