Womply is a local commerce platform for small businesses and consumers
Senior Product Manager - API (Remote)
Womply’s mission is to help small businesses thrive in a digital world. Founded in 2011, Womply is the leading provider of data and software to local businesses and the top software partner to the payments industry. Our AI-powered data platform powers our CRM and marketing software, which serves more than 450,000 small businesses in every corner of America. In addition, Womply’s data platform helps innovative developers create more powerful software for businesses and consumers alike.
*Job Summary: *
Womply has two customer-facing divisions. Our Software Division directly serves small businesses while our API Division serves other companies that serve small businesses. As a Senior Product Manager for Developer Experience at Womply, you will drive product within our API Division, which will require you work directly with third-party developers to help solve their business and product needs with our APIs. Womply Software already runs on these APIs so we understand the needs of developers well, but we we are now expanding API usage to third parties so they can better reach and serve small businesses. The goal of our API Division is to make every app small businesses use today even better.
In order to be successful in this role, you will:** **
- Manage all aspects of API platform for Developers and Partners building integrations
- Think end-to-end on all aspects of a use case and clearly define the customer benefit to ensure both tight coordination across all stakeholders and that the offering delivers world-class customer delight
- Be the voice and view of the customer from solution concept to market, planning, setting and managing to timelines
- Partner with architects and engineering leaders to develop and ship game changing features in line with your roadmap
- Be scrappy and entrepreneurial; figure out how to get the most business value for the least cost
- Research, understand and draw insights on customer needs and pain points through a strong toolkit around observing customers in a lab, in the wild, and via A/B testing
- Deliver the key critical customer benefits and experiences while relentlessly ensuring speed, quality and operational efficiency
- Drive adoption of the platform and growth utilizing NPS, LTV etc. as key performance indicators while being technical enough to specify and work with engineering to build the product
You must have:
- Subject matter expertise in Product Management, ideally with 5+ years building world-class SaaS-based platforms, App extension frameworks and API-based software platforms/products
- Experience in API and Developer platforms required; financial technology experience a plus
- Proven track record of designing and building out systems in an experiment-driven, data-informed environment that enables the co-creation of value by ultimately serving end customers
- Exceptional project management skills; ability to plan, set and manage to reasonable timelines while delivering projects that align to the business strategy
- Track record of showcasing large-scale product delivery, leadership and passion that inspires greatness
- Can partner across organizational boundaries to deliver business results in a product ecosystem environment while communicating, collaborating, influencing and negotiating effectively though boundaryless leadership, knowing when and how to work with product engineering, sales, marketing, and others
- Excellent analytical and quantitative abilities; proficiency in product analytics, testing methodologies and data-backed decision processes; ability to ideate and innovate; can evangelize product vision utilizing customer research and data analysis
Come build something amazing at Womply
We’re a fanatically values-based company with $50 million raised to accelerate our growth. If you want to make a big impact, let’s talk. We’re hiring in the Bay Area and Lehi, Utah for product, engineering, DevOps, design, data science, sales, marketing, business development, account management, and more. Learn more at www.womply.com/careers.
PLEASE NOTE - Direct applicants ONLY. Any recruiter/3rd party submissions we receive will be considered a gift.
Womply at a glance
Womply focuses on Analytics, Payments, CRM, Business Intelligence, and Big Data. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Lehi. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Womply has raised $30M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2016.