Womply is a local commerce platform for small businesses and consumers
Director of Product
Womply’s mission is to help small businesses thrive in a digital world. Founded in 2011, Womply is the leading provider of data and software to local businesses and the top software partner to the payments industry. Our AI-powered data platform powers our CRM and marketing software, which serves more than 450,000 small businesses in every corner of America. In addition, Womply’s data platform helps innovative developers create more powerful software for businesses and consumers alike.
Senior Director of Product
Womply is looking for an experienced, data-driven Senior Director of Product to join our team, who is willing to undertake an extraordinary challenge - How do you make a complex behavioral transaction like digital marketing, simpler than ordering a book online, while getting extraordinary results? How do you produce world class personalized marketing content without content writers? This opportunity is for someone who wants to build and scale something new and create something the world has yet to experience.
As one of the fastest growing companies in America, Womply delivers SMB solutions all across the US across to 400+ verticals. We thrive on experimentation, quick learning and unconventional thinking to find solutions to hard problems. Our mission requires fast paced innovation and execution in order to transform how small and medium businesses use technology, connect with and deliver the best value to consumers.
In order to be successful in this role, you will be responsible for:** **
What you get to do every day:
- Define the product strategy by effective requirements gathering and creating the prioritized road map
- Work daily with our design and front-end engineering teams to bring new product features to market
- Deliver crisp product requirement documents that are easily understood by technical and non-technical folks
- Take responsibility and ownership for expanding product features of end-to-end experiences by enabling businesses to integrate with Womply in increasingly powerful, yet accessible ways
- Use data to make good decisions when confronted by ambiguity
- Drive the building up of product and business operations to deliver these services
- Understand technical dependencies and be able to communicate what's needed to our engineering team
- Collaborate with counterparts in marketing, sales and engineering to launch and grow market adoption and revenues
- Define and deliver on market research objectives and key performance indicators
- Drive product development by working daily with design and engineering teams through all phases of product development: ideation, design, development, and product rollout
- Engage with product marketing, sales, and customer success teams to develop launch strategy, product packaging, and training
What you bring to the role:
- BS/BA or equivalent and a MINIMUM of 7+ years as a Product Manager / Owner in a SaaS or B2C commercial software entity
- Product management and growth marketing of Business to Consumer internet services and experiences
- Industry knowledge of digital marketing technologies, marketing strategies and metrics
- Collaborating and influencing across internal stakeholders and external partners
- Integrate data science and customer research into an analytical methodology of product development
- Demonstrated passion for user centered experience and design, you can proudly share your work on previous Products
- Maximizing productivity in a constantly changing environment, balancing an intense Customer focus with critical business objectives
- No ego when it comes to product or design; the focus is always on getting quickly to the right answer and doing what is right for the customer and the company
- Excellent decision-making skills with a knack for identifying, prioritizing, and articulating the highest impact initiatives
- Able to meet deliverables and drive your work to completion within specified timelines
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to present ideas and solutions to many audiences including senior management
- Can work cross functionally in many areas without being constrained by your job function
- Collaborative, upbeat work ethic where you can take ownership and have fun
Nice to have:
- Product Design Skills/UI/UX/UED
Come build something amazing at Womply
We’re a fanatically values-based company with $50 million raised to accelerate our growth. If you want to make a big impact, let’s talk. We’re hiring in the Bay Area and Lehi, Utah for product, engineering, DevOps, design, data science, sales, marketing, business development, account management, and more. Learn more at www.womply.com/careers.
PLEASE NOTE - Direct applicants ONLY. Any recruiter/3rd party submissions we receive will be considered a gift.
Womply at a glance
Womply focuses on Analytics, Payments, CRM, Business Intelligence, and Big Data. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Lehi. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Womply has raised $30M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2016.