Womply is a local commerce platform serving 500k U.S. businesses & consumers
Sales Development Representative
Our mission is to help local businesses thrive in a digital world. Founded in 2011, Womply is a local commerce platform that connects businesses and consumers through apps, APIs, and financial services. All of Womply’s products and services are powered by the Womply Commerce Graph, a proprietary data asset that offers the most complete view of local commerce.
Womply is actively seeking individuals to join our sales team. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for making outbound calls to generate interest in the Womply software products. Base pay for this position is $16 an hour plus commission with On-Target Earnings of $55,000 a year.
In order to be successful in this role, you will be responsible for:
- Generating business for the Womply software products by calling leads and setting appointments
- Effectively gaining trust and capturing the attention of small business owners
- Achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Effectively overcoming objections and setting 10+ appointments a day
Our ideal candidate has:
- A passion for sales and a desire for sales with amazing commissions and earning potential
- A desire to succeed in a fast paced growth environment
- A high level of respect for the challenges small business owners face and a desire to help them succeed and grow their business
- A can-do attitude: you like process, but embrace a fast moving environment.
- Computer skills: You should know the difference between Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer and you can patiently instruct someone with limited computer skills to access a website
Who is Womply?
We’re a fanatically values-based company with $50 million raised to accelerate our growth. Womply is a remote-first company with one physical office in Lehi, Utah. We’re always looking for top talent in product, engineering, DevOps, design, data science, sales, marketing, business development, account management, and more. If you want to make a big impact, let’s talk. Learn more at www.womply.com/careers.
Womply at a glance
Womply focuses on Analytics, Payments, CRM, Business Intelligence, and Big Data. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Lehi. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Womply has raised $30M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2016.