The smart way to get more happy customers. Make money. Save time. Get more customers.
Head of Developer Marketing
Womply’s mission is to help small businesses thrive in a digital world. Founded in 2011, Womply is the leading provider of data and software to local businesses and the top software partner to the payments industry. Our AI-powered data platform powers our CRM and marketing software, which serves more than 450,000 small businesses in every corner of America. Womply’s data platform helps innovative developers create more powerful software for businesses and consumers alike.
Womply has a new API business and we need someone to head up marketing for it. In this role, you’ll be responsible for raising awareness, generating demand, and communicate value for Womply’ APIs to the software developer audience. It’s a great opportunity to build a new marketing function inside a growing company.
You’ll need to be resourceful, entrepreneurial, and intrinsically motivated. You’ll have plenty of support but you’ll also be the sole designated developer marketer. So, you’ll need to be a generalist with some strong core skills, specifically product marketing, content marketing, and demand gen. You should also know how APIs work and have experience generating interest and demand for APIs among software developers.
What you get to do:
- Build our developer marketing strategy from the ground up, with input and support from stakeholders
- Figure out how to generate demand for Womply APIs through organic and paid methods
- Lead product marketing for Womply APIs
- Create content and sales enablement materials targeted at software developers
All about you:
- At least 5-7 years of experience in marketing, with significant hands-on experience in product marketing and sales enablement
- Direct experience marketing APIs to developers
- Willingness to be a “full-stack” marketer, leading strategy and execution alike
- A self-starter’s work ethic and entrepreneurial mindset
- A collaborative and low-ego style
Come build something amazing at Womply
We’re a fanatically values-based company with $50 million raised to accelerate our growth. If you want to make a big impact, let’s talk. We’re hiring in the Bay Area and Lehi, Utah for product, engineering, DevOps, design, data science, sales, marketing, business development, account management, and more. Learn more at www.womply.com/careers.
PLEASE NOTE - Direct applicants ONLY. Any recruiter/3rd party submissions we receive will be considered a gift.