The smart way to get more happy customers. Make money. Save time. Get more customers.
Sr. Software Engineer - Front-end
Womply’s mission is to help small businesses thrive in a digital world. Founded in 2011, Womply is the leading provider of data and software to local businesses and the top software partner to the payments industry. Our AI-powered data platform powers our CRM and marketing software, which serves more than 450,000 small businesses in every corner of America. In addition, Womply’s data platform helps innovative developers create more powerful software for businesses and consumers alike.
In order to be successful in this role, you will:
- Collaborate with product and UX designers to translate wireframes to powerful yet intuitive user interfaces
- Write unit and integration tests to improve and maintain high code coverage
- Design and develop features that deliver the best experience and most value to our customers
- Play an integral part in architectural designs of future frontend frameworks.
- Advocate engineering standards and mentor other engineers on the team
You must have:
- 5+ years of professional front end development experience.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS, GULP, BABEL, SASS.
- Extensive experience writing unit tests/integration tests in Karma/Jasmine and Protractor
- Good understanding of Rest API frameworks
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of modern programming/scripting languages and runtime environments including node.js, Python/Ruby/Java, and experience in mid-tier web services development.
- Experience building proof of concepts, architecting new systems and improving existing systems to solve business problems and support scaling
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers
Come build something amazing at Womply
We’re a fanatically values-based company with $50 million raised to accelerate our growth. If you want to make a big impact, let’s talk. We’re hiring in the Bay Area and Lehi, Utah for product, engineering, DevOps, design, data science, sales, marketing, business development, account management, and more. Learn more at www.womply.com/careers.
PLEASE NOTE - Direct applicants ONLY. Any recruiter/3rd party submissions we receive will be considered a gift.