Womply is a local commerce platform serving 500k U.S. businesses & consumers
Developer Marketing Manager
Our mission is to help local businesses thrive in a digital world. Founded in 2011, Womply is a local commerce platform that connects businesses and consumers through apps, APIs, and financial services. All of Womply’s products and services are powered by the Womply Commerce Graph, a proprietary data asset that offers the most complete view of local commerce.
Womply has a new API business and we need someone to head up marketing for it. In this role, you’ll be responsible for raising awareness, generating demand, and communicate value for Womply’ APIs to the software developer audience. It’s a great opportunity to build a new marketing function inside a growing company.
You’ll need to be resourceful, entrepreneurial, and intrinsically motivated. You’ll have plenty of support but you’ll also be the sole designated developer marketer. So, you’ll need to be a generalist with some strong core skills, specifically product marketing, content marketing, and demand gen. You should also know how APIs work and have experience generating interest and demand for APIs among software developers.
What you get to do:
- Build our developer marketing strategy from the ground up, with input and support from stakeholders
- Figure out how to generate demand for Womply APIs through organic and paid methods
- Lead product marketing for Womply APIs
- Create content and sales enablement materials targeted at software developers
All about you:
- At least 5-7 years of experience in marketing, with significant hands-on experience in product marketing and sales enablement
- Direct experience marketing APIs to developers
- Willingness to be a “full-stack” marketer, leading strategy and execution alike
- A self-starter’s work ethic and entrepreneurial mindset
- A collaborative and low-ego style
Come build something amazing at Womply
We’re a fanatically values-based company with $50 million raised to accelerate our growth. Womply is a remote-first company with one physical office in Lehi, Utah. We’re always looking for top talent in product, engineering, DevOps, design, data science, sales, marketing, business development, account management, and more. If you want to make a big impact, let’s talk. Learn more at www.womply.com/careers.
PLEASE NOTE - Direct applicants ONLY. Any recruiter/3rd party submissions we receive will be considered a gift.
Womply at a glance
Womply focuses on Analytics, Payments, CRM, Business Intelligence, and Big Data. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Lehi. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Womply has raised $30M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2016.