The smart way to get more happy customers. Make money. Save time. Get more customers.
Vice President of Sales
Womply’s mission is to help small businesses thrive in a digital world. Founded in 2011, Womply is the leading provider of data and software to local businesses and the top software partner to the payments industry. Our AI-powered data platform enhances our comprehensive small business management software, which includes the world’s only pre-populated CRM plus small business intelligence, reputation management, marketing automation, and integrated payments. Every day, we serve more than 450,000 small businesses across 400+ verticals, in every corner of America.
As the VP of Sales, you will be a key team member of our leadership team, responsible for building and scaling the sales team, defining the sales strategy as we evolve our business model to be a large scale B2B SaaS business. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of B2B sales with proven results in driving rapid growth at a SaaS business.
What you get to do:
- Build and lead a sales organization assuming responsibility for yearly, quarterly and monthly sales projections and revenue goals within the sales organization
- Leadership: Coach, develop and attract world class sales talent. Building a culture where sales representatives / leaders thrive and are connected to the company mission.
- Measuring and evaluating performance of sales team against clearly defined benchmarks. You love numbers and understands the important of efficiency, cohort analysis to turn insights into action.
- Develop new channels to market and shape the company go to market strategy
- Take a “hands-on” approach and assist the sales team in closing deals
- Motivate and maintain a high morale performance-driven culture
- A minimum of 10 years sales leadership experience with success in B2B SaaS environments
- Experience leading high growth sales teams
- Extensive knowledge of consultative selling to SMB buyers.
- Demonstrate a customer-centric sales approach focused on customer needs
- Demonstrate an ability to take complex problems, decompose them into simple processes and quickly implement them
- Ability to create scalable processes and optimize them
- Strategic thinker that leads by example and has the ability to dive into the details and execute
- Results oriented individual, able to drive priorities and own outcomes
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, written and verbal communication skill
Make an impact at Womply!
We’re a fanatically values-based company with $50 million raised to accelerate our growth. If you want to make a big impact, let’s talk. We’re hiring in the Bay Area and Lehi, Utah for engineering, DevOps, design, data science, sales, marketing, business development, account management, and more. Learn more at www.womply.com/careers.