The smart way to get more happy customers. Make money. Save time. Get more customers.
Business Development Partner Manager
Womply’s mission is to help small businesses thrive in a digital world. Founded in 2011, Womply is the leading provider of data and software to local businesses and the top software partner to the payments industry. Our AI-powered data platform powers our CRM and marketing software, which serves more than 450,000 small businesses in every corner of America. Womply’s data platform helps innovative developers create more powerful software for businesses and consumers alike.
Do you enjoy being able to put impactful and actionable information in the hands of decision makers? If so then let’s talk.
The kind of person we’re looking for:
The Partner Manager is responsible for helping fuel Womply's growth by managing and enabling various partner relationships to drive incremental revenue. The Womply partner ecosystem consists of Payment Partnerships including Financial Institutions, Integrated Software Vendors, Independent Sales Organizations, and other Merchant Acquirers.
If you are somebody who enjoys making a mark within your company while also having the opportunity to grow; and working with partners to create and execute strategic go-to-market strategies, this is the role for you. If you consider yourself revenue-focused, creative and able to achieve results via influencing partner organizations, you will likely fit in very well. You will need to be able to work with various partner functions (partner sales managers, sales teams, marketing, product management, etc.) and also various functions within Womply (marketing, sales, product management, client support, engineering, and finance).
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing:
- Developing strong relationships with key personnel within the current partner ecosystem
- Identifying revenue opportunities via existing partners
- Managing and executing a partner and sales pipeline/forecast via regular check-ins with partners
- Communicating our platform capabilities, strengths, and differentiators to partners
- Conducting partner facing presentations utilizing effective selling methods
- Working closely with the various Womply functions listed above to ensure their support of our partners
- Identifying “at risk” partners, and/or their customers, and coordinating resources to resolve issues
- Traveling to partner locations and conferences within the US
The kind of experience you’ll need:
- 3-5 years in a revenue-focused partner manager and/or partner sales role
- Proven ability to drive incremental revenue from existing partnerships and to exceed revenue targets
- Proven track record of cross-functional collaboration within your own employer and partner organizations
- Ability to handle partner engagements in a manner that is strategic, professional, and persuasive
We’re a fanatically values-based company with $50 million raised to accelerate our growth. If you want to make a big impact, let’s talk. We’re hiring in the Bay Area and Lehi, Utah for product, engineering, DevOps, design, data science, sales, marketing, business development, account management, and more. Learn more at www.womply.com/careers.