Sustainable Apparel to Uplift People & Planet
CMO / Marketing Director @ Sustainable Apparel Brand$60k – $100k • 0.0% – 1.0%
Wolven is a high-growth sustainable activewear and swimwear brand based in Los Angeles. We are a small team and looking for driven, dedicated, enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals who are passionate about sustainability to join our team.
Wolven is seeking an experienced Marketing Director / CMO to oversee all marketing initiatives and drive meaningful, scalable revenue growth. The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for marketing, fashion, and sustainability.
Lead cross-channel digital marketing strategies from ideation to content creation through execution and reporting
Oversee strategic marketing campaigns including:
- Paid Search & Google Shopping
- Ecommerce Management (Shopify) and Optimization for site traffic
- Conversion Email Marketing (Klaviyo)
- Criteo Remarketing Ad Management
- SMS marketing (Attentive)
- Brand Ambassadors Program Management (1000+ ambassadors/influencers)
- Loyalty Program (Yotpo)
Facebook / Instagram Ads, Youtube, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest
Set KPIs and measure and report performance across channels & campaigns
Manage 7 figure marketing budget and allocate resources amongst projects and channels
Conduct market research to monitor trends and competitor’s marketing strategies
Supervise, manage and direct junior marketing direct reports
Produce ideas for promotional events or activations
Skills and Requirements:
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing/advertising or relevant fields. Professional chartered marketer (CIM) is a plus.
- Strong experience in managing budget and P&L.
- Proven track-record with scaling e-commerce businesses and executing campaigns with positive ROI.
- Strong leadership, organizational, analytical, and communication skills. Creative thinking and a customer-centric approach is a must!
- Knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.) and Google AdWords.
- Criteo, Klaviyo, Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom, Illustrator,) Google Data Studio.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
@wolven is on a mission to #MakeSustainabilitySexy, uplift and empower people and planet.
1% For the Planet®
Global Recycled Standard®
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
Workplace Conditions Assessment®
Wolven's activewear and swimwear is made from recycled-PET recovered from post-consumer plastic waste, reducing carbon emissions by 79% compared to virgin polyester. Wolven's cult following is immersed in yoga, fitness, health, wellness, festival, and sustainable lifestyle markets. Wolven is carbon-neutral and sponsors the removal of one pound of ocean-plastic for every purchase.
Wolven at a glance
Wolven focuses on Fashion, Sustainability, Ethical Fashion, and Fashion Tech. Their company has offices in Los Angeles. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.wolventhreads.com