We are a fintech dedicated to radically improving the lives of the modern workforce
User Engagement & Retention Manager£30k – £40k
About the role
We’re looking for an ambitious team member who will become obsessed with helping nurture our customers and being their champion both internally and externally. You will be our first Customer Success team member who will take ownership of the role and help to grow and engage our community as the business grows.
What you will do
B2C lifecycle campaign ideation, copy creation, tool setup, and optimisation
Be the voice of the customer and understand them inside-out
Collect data, analyse and report on end user activity, habits and needs
Be a key Wollit evangelist and cheerleader
Nurture and grow relationships with our customers, to ensure they all have the optimal experience when choosing Wollit
You have 3+ years of experience in a B2C user engagement & retention manager role and enjoy working in an innovative fast-paced start-up. You have a highly process-oriented mindset, who wants to take ownership of all things customer success. Your ability to empathise and identify with customer needs will help to solve their problems. You have a love of telling stories with data. You have a high capacity to get things done quickly to an impeccable standard. You can coordinate, prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
*Your Skills: *
- You must have extensive experience working in customer support, email marketing, customer lifecycle, and analytic tracking (with platforms such as: Intercom, Autopilot, Amplitude, Segment).
- You will have had previous experience creating and running B2C lifecycle campaigns, newsletter campaigns, and drip marketing initiatives.
- Your verbal skills are top-notch as you will be liaising with third-party providers as well as our customers via the phone and our online channels.
- You will have honed your analytic skills in conversion tracking, churn analysis, and driving reactivation and engagement through creative solutions.
- You will have expert experience analysing data and presenting easy to read results to the CEO and team members.
- You will have built a community of loyal customers and contributed to ideation and creation of new products and services based on the customer needs and use cases.
You are an excellent copywriter as you will be writing a range of FAQs, help documents, newsletters, as well as communicating directly with our customers via email, social channels, and online chat.
We offer a competitive salary dependent on skills and experience, plus stock options and other benefits. The application process consists of a phone interview followed by a short skills test relating to your role, then a chat with the CEO and team.
For applications, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Looking forward to hearing from you!