Creating real Conversational AI
Head of Talent Acquisition/HR£36k – £44k • 0.25% – 0.5%
We are looking for a skilled talent acquirer to join us at Wluper, where you will play a crucial part in building teams that push frontiers.
As Head of Talent Acquisition, you will be a strategic partner, a curator of talent pipelines, and an advocate for Wluper. We are looking for someone who is passionate about shaping and evolving a diversity-focused sourcing strategy, including gap identification, knowledge of best practices, and effective trends to make sure we continue to build a diverse and inclusive company. You believe that candidate experience starts from the very first interaction and you are the arbitrator of a candidate-first philosophy, but also appreciate that management of existing human resources plays an equally important role.
Please keep in mind that we are describing the background we imagine would best fit the role. However, even if you don’t meet all the requirements, yet you are passionate about this opportunity, we would love to get to know you.
● You have 2+ years sourcing experience and/or HR experience.
● Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are important to you and you love to make long-lasting connections with underrepresented groups.
● Experience in acquiring talent for complex roles across multiple functions.
● Exceptional organisational skills passionate about the detail
● You have an excellent understanding of unique and creative sourcing methods.
● You do not just focus on the top of the funnel, you want to make sure candidates are .making it to later stages in the process.
● You have experience in coordinating interview and assessment processes.
● Developing and implementing processes to help build a happy high performing team and work environment, in a scaling up business.
● You have a desire to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
Nice to have
● You have built out a HR/admin function before.
● Experience with executive/management sourcing.
● Flexible hours and a working from home policy.
● 26 days paid holiday per year, plus bank holiday.
● A MacBook Pro, and other tech that helps you doing your work.
● Participation at training workshops, 1-on-1 sessions, conferences, and events.
● Regular (remote) team events as well as regular (remote) social events.
● If on-site, healthy snacks and breakfast as well as coffee, tea, and drinks.
Please either apply here on AngelList or via wluper.aidaform.com/apply
Meet your team
Wluper at a glance
Wluper focuses on Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Natural Language Processing. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Wluper has raised $1.45M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2018.