Create email lists from LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Customer Success Manager$45k – $55k • 0.0% – 1.0%
Wiza is on a mission to drive revenue for sales and marketing teams through simple personalization. With an easy-to-use interface and 30+ data points, Wiza supports everything from robust ABM campaigns to fast and accurate lead generation activities.
We are an early stage startup with a lean, focused team. Wiza was recognized as a High Performer in Sales Intelligence by G2 — and we’re ready to double down on that reputation. Are you ready to get your hands dirty and help bring us to the next stage of customer success and advocacy?
You'll be in charge of our live chat, top customers' use of our product, and overall customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will be able to dive deep into our current user base to cross sell, reduce churn and build loyalty.
As the first customer success hire, on a daily basis you’ll seek to:
- Understand customer needs and outcomes with direct customer communication, NPS and other feedback.
- Represent customer voices in our sales org, marketing effort and product iterations.
- Prepare customers for efficient campaigns with onboarding calls, training materials and live support.
- Collaborate closely with our sales team to identify renewal and cross-sell opportunities
- Work closely with our marketing team to turn customer satisfaction into compelling collateral: reviews, case studies and more.
- Expand our knowledge center to answer questions preemptively.
What you bring to the table:
- Passion for sales technology and excitement at being part of a growing SaaS company
- 2+ years of experience in a customer success role at a SaaS company
- Familiarity with LinkedIn best practices (familiarity with Sales Nav is a plus)
- Experience working within Salesforce and Intercom (or another live chat tool)
- Self-starter attitude, with a demonstrated ability to fully own projects and processes
- Experience carrying a retention quota is a plus
We believe in building a people-focused organization. On top of a competitive salary, we will offer equity to the right candidate. This is a fully remote position, with flexible time off and a results-oriented work environment.
Wiza.co at a glance
Wiza.co focuses on Lead Generation, Sales Automation, Lead Management, and Sales. Their company has offices in Toronto. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.wiza.co