The mobile-first workflow and transportation management platform for supply chain
Our vision is to become the generalized platform for field service automation. Our platform powers our mobile and web apps and is how our partners communicate with us. It is our micro-services API, our jobs scheduler, our datastore, and our search engine. We use JaxRS, jOOQ, Guice, RabbitMQ, Postgres. We are looking for engineers that can own large parts of the system and make large contributions to help us become a generalized platform for field service automation.
We’re looking for an engineer that enjoys building platforms that handle complex business processes in a breeze.
- Collaborate with our frontend engineers to build APIs they need
- Architect and build scalable backend services.
- Find and fix performance bottlenecks
- Bulletproof your work by writing tests.
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Build internal tools that help us ship faster
- B.S in Computer Science or related technical degree.
Vector at a glance
Vector focuses on Software, Logistics, Tech Field Support, Field Support Services, and Logistics Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco. To date, Vector has raised $10M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.