The mobile-first workflow and transportation management platform for supply chain
Jobs at Vector
We’re a small team of engineers, designers, and sales executives who are deeply passionate about building top-notch products to delight our customers. We are shaping the future of logistics at Vector. Our mission is to empower logistics companies with tools to achieve operational efficiency and gain actionable intelligence for a competitive edge. To tackle this ambitious goal, we have built a team of top technologists fundamentally rethinking how tools in logistics should work. Vector's technology enables streamlined communication and greater transparency into the operations of logistics and field services companies.
Showing 9 of 9 jobs
- Collaborate with our frontend engineers to build APIs they need
- Architect and build scalable backend services.
- Collaborate with our designers to build beautiful UI components and data visualizations
- Help architect our web application
- Collaborate with our designers to build beautiful mobile UI components.
- Work with our backend engineers to push/pull data between our mobile app and servers.
Software QA Engineer
Posted 9 months ago
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams and enhance QA methodologies to ensure delivery of predictable, high-quality product releases
- Execute both automated and manual QA test cases across web, iOS, and Android platforms for existing applications before major releases
- Build and execute strategy for developing pipeline and achieving quarterly sales goals
- Manage entire sales cycle from prospecting to close; selling into our core carrier, shipper, and broker target market
Customer Success Manager
- Work closely with Sales to understand customer processes, their workflows, and seamlessly transition from the sales cycle to Customer Success
- Craft deployment plans that give customers the best experience while adding Vector to their workflows
Sr. Manager Sales Operations
Posted 11 months ago
- Create & maintain sales reporting such as forecast, KPI dashboards, account penetration.
- Understand our sales pipeline to help improve team effectiveness, remove roadblocks, and work with sales leadership to uncover insights and areas of opportunity to increase sales velocity and win rates.
Business Development Representative
Posted 5 months ago
- Research our target demographic to build prospecting account lists, identify key stakeholders and make outbound calls and emails to generate interest in our solution.
- Educate prospects about Vector and understand their needs
Technical Deployment Manager
- Engage with our customer's business and technical resources to fully understand their project goals, objectives and success criteria as part of each project implementation engagement
- Drive technical discovery sessions, deep dive workshops and deliver technical integration solutions for our customers