Assessing SMEs risk profile
Data Scientist£30k – £60k
• To review the accuracy of the platform’s quantitative and qualitative decisioning on an ongoing basis, and adjust the rules engine based on ever-growing internal data-sets
• To incorporate the best credit scoring practices in evidence in the wider market, as well as trial highly innovative approaches to credit scoring
• The successful candidate will liaise with internal and external software developers in delivering improvements to the platform, In addition, the candidate will need to be able to take a holistic view of the business and perform capital, risk and regulatory analytics.
• Catalogue the models, identify the key underlying assumptions used, validate the models
• Write summary reports explaining the analyses performed and their rationale, applicability and limitations; effectively communicate and articulate complex quantitative processes and findings to audiences not necessarily quantitative or expert in the domain.
• Proactively develop good working relationships with other employees inside and outside our firm.
Wiserfunding at a glance
Wiserfunding focuses on Financial Services, Business Services, Small and Medium Businesses, and Risk Management. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.wiserfunding.com